Nike SB Dunk MID laces ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
When your Nike SB sneaker laces are broken or just very dirty, they need to be replaced. But it may also be the case that you simply want to give your pair of sneakers a unique look. What we also see is that Nike are overlooking the perfect lace-up match. We got your back. With our collections of more than 400 laces you are sure to find the right laces for your pair of sneakers. It is important that these laces are not only of good quality, but that the thickness, length and width are also perfectly fine. As sneaker collectors, we believe that the lace is the finishing touch to your shoes.
But how long should these laces be? We give you advice and tips about the ideal length for your Nike sneakers.
How long are Nike SB Dunk laces?
This is an easy copy paste of regular laces. Although we’ve got special oval SB laces for your SBs! Use 140 cm for low Dunks and use 160 cm for mid and high Dunks, depending on whether you have a larger or smaller size feet. Our Nike SB laces have a width of 0.9 cm. Nike sometimes uses 0.9 cm and sometimes 1.0, we chose to avoid too fat laces on your pairs. If you’re in doubt of the size you really need, simply measure your current laces. Purchase your Nike Dunk SB laces here.
All lace lengths and sneakers at a glance
- 100 centimeters: Nike Flyknit Racer, sneakers smaller than size US 5.5
- 120 centimeters: Nike Air Max 1, Nike Air Force Low, Adidas
- 140 centimeters: Nike Air Max 90, Nike Air Force Mid, Nike Dunk (SB) Low, Nike Air Jordan Low
- 160 centimeters: Nike Air Jordan Mid, Nike Air Force High, Nike Dunk (SB) Mid, Nike Dunk (SB) High
- 180 centimeters: Nike Air Jordan High, Nike Blazer Mid