Nike Blazer MID laces ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
When your Nike Blazer laces are broken or just very dirty, they need to be replaced. But it may also be the case that you simply want to give your pair of sneakers a unique look. What we also see is that Nike are overlooking the perfect lace-up match. We got your back. With our collections of more than 400 laces you are sure to find the right laces for your pair of sneakers. It is important that these laces are not only of good quality, but that the thickness, length and width are also perfectly fine. As sneaker collectors, we believe that the lace is the finishing touch to your shoes.
But how long should these laces be? We give you advice and tips about the ideal length for your Nike sneakers.
How long are Nike Air Jordan laces?
Because the Nike Air Jordan has more lace holes, the number of possible variations are larger. We recommend using 180 centimeters for high Jordans in general. Most sneakerheads tie their Jordan laces to the top. If you don’t like this and you tie your laces earlier, then choose the Nike laces of 160 centimeters. For Mid Jordans you also use these 160 cm laces. If you have Jordan Lows or if you don’t tie your shoelaces, but let them hang loose, choose 140 centimeters. For smaller sizes, 160 cm is usually the right match. If in doubt, measure your current shoelaces. The 180 cm Nike laces are also perfect for your Nike SB Blazers. You can buy your Nike Air Jordan laces by clicking here.
All lace lengths and sneakers at a glance
- 100 centimeters: Nike Flyknit Racer, sneakers smaller than size US 5.5
- 120 centimeters: Nike Air Max 1, Nike Air Force Low, Adidas
- 140 centimeters: Nike Air Max 90, Nike Air Force Mid, Nike Dunk (SB) Low, Nike Air Jordan Low
- 160 centimeters: Nike Air Jordan Mid, Nike Air Force High, Nike Dunk (SB) Mid, Nike Dunk (SB) High
- 180 centimeters: Nike Air Jordan High, Nike Blazer Mid