Nike Dunk Low laces ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
When your Dunk Low laces are broken or just very dirty, they need to be replaced. But it may also be the case that you simply want to give your pair of sneakers a unique look. What we also see is that Nike are overlooking the perfect lace-up match. We got your back. With our collections of more than 400 laces you are sure to find the right laces for your pair of sneakers. It is important that these laces are not only of good quality, but that the thickness, length and width are also perfectly fine. As sneaker collectors, we believe that the lace is the finishing touch to your shoes.
But how long should these laces be? We give you advice and tips about the ideal length for your Nike sneakers.
How long are Nike Dunk laces?
The lace lengths are for the Dunks are pretty easy: use 140 cm for low Dunks and use 160 cm for mid and high Dunks, depending on whether you have a larger or smaller size feet. If you’d like to tie your Dunk Lows with smaller laces, then use our 120 centimeter laces. If you prefer to tie through to the highest lace hole with a larger loop, just use 140 centimeters with the Dunk Low. Just like with the Jordans, it is also more difficult to give advice here due to the many variations in models. That’s why we again recommend to measure your current laces. You can buy your Nike Dunk laces here.
All lace lengths and sneakers at a glance
- 100 centimeters: Nike Flyknit Racer, sneakers smaller than size US 5.5
- 120 centimeters: Nike Air Max 1, Nike Air Force Low, Adidas
- 140 centimeters: Nike Air Max 90, Nike Air Force Mid, Nike Dunk (SB) Low, Nike Air Jordan Low
- 160 centimeters: Nike Air Jordan Mid, Nike Air Force High, Nike Dunk (SB) Mid, Nike Dunk (SB) High
- 180 centimeters: Nike Air Jordan High, Nike Blazer Mid