Nike Air Max 90 laces ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
When your Air Max 90 laces are broken or just very dirty, they need to be replaced. But it may also be the case that you simply want to give your pair of sneakers a unique look. What we also see is that Nike are overlooking the perfect lace-up match. We got your back. With our collections of more than 400 laces you are sure to find the right laces for your pair of sneakers. It is important that these laces are not only of good quality, but that the thickness, length and width are also perfectly fine. As sneaker collectors, we believe that the lace is the finishing touch to your shoes.
But how long should these laces be? We give you advice and tips about the ideal length for your Nike sneakers.
How long are Nike Air Max 90 laces?
Nike Air Max 90s are slightly different from Nike Air Max 1s. That is why we advise to use the 140 centimeter Nike laces for these sneakers. Again, you take your size into account by choosing the perfect laces. For smaller sizes, choose 120 centimeters. We recommend that you maintain the 140 cm for larger sizes. Click here for your Nike Air Max 90 laces.
All lace lengths and sneakers at a glance
- 100 centimeters: Nike Flyknit Racer, sneakers smaller than size US 5.5
- 120 centimeters: Nike Air Max 1, Nike Air Force Low, Adidas
- 140 centimeters: Nike Air Max 90, Nike Air Force Mid, Nike Dunk (SB) Low, Nike Air Jordan Low
- 160 centimeters: Nike Air Jordan Mid, Nike Air Force High, Nike Dunk (SB) Mid, Nike Dunk (SB) High
- 180 centimeters: Nike Air Jordan High, Nike Blazer Mid